Digital Presence was started by Lian Naude in 2014. Presented with a gap in the market, she started Digital Presence with the vision to outsource digital project and social media management skills. With experience in key digital marketing areas, Digital Presence offers small and medium businesses the support and skills to help build their digital platforms and without the need to hire an entire digital department.
Digital Presence specialises in:
- Digital project management
- Social media platform set up and management
- eNewsletter development, building and execution
- A variety of social media seminars ranging from Social Media Safety for Teens to Social Media for Start-ups
- Digital consulting and overview
- Statistical analyses and troubleshooting.
Contact Digital Presence from Monday to Friday from 8hoo – 17hoo or click here.