Digital Presence has a passion for the web and we love sharing our knowledge. We, therefore, are going to be offering selection of seminars so that you can get the most out of your digital portfolio. These seminars will be available from September 2014. Booking will open in July 2014.
The seminars on offer are:
- The Importance of eMarketing – what emarketing is worth, where to begin, which platforms you should be paying attention to, what you can do with what you have now.
- Social Media: Where To Begin – social media for beginners, which social media platforms are best for you, getting the most out of your company profiles, content creation.
- Managing Your Website Efficiently – a close look at best practices for web, the importance of a good service provider, creating content for web, linking various platforms to your website.
- Your Digital Portfolio: Are You Doing Enough? – taking a closer look at the synergy between each digital platform and why they’re important to your brand.
- Yussss, FaceTwitBookPin+ (Teen Seminar) – the dangers of non-secure browsing on social media platforms, how to set up your profiles securely, teenagers that did social media the right way, tips and tricks.
- Professionals On Social Media – what your professional social media profile needs, which social media platforms to consider, how to get the most out of your current social media platforms.
- Social Media Under The Microscope – an overview of Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google +, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr.
To find out more about each seminar and to book, click here.